Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New Whipping Boy for the Dartmouth Left

I have to admit that, as much as I disagree with a lot of what it says, I generally read all of The Dartmouth Review. There's usually something that makes some sense or catches my interest, and I can always skip the more radical articles. I can't say the same of The Dartmouth Beacon, which seems to espouse a form of conservatism that is at times unpalatable. Apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way, as Chris Bateman on the LGb (pretty much deservedly) rips into the Beacon with this post Paleocon, Neocon, Beacon. Fartlog also takes aim,albeit with a more light-hearted attack. It will be interesting to see how The Beacon responds, (if it does) to these criticisms, and if it manages to survive on the Dartmouth campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home