Tuesday, May 31, 2005

WH Style File

From Jenna's BF to Bush's personal aide, Blake Gottesman makes the transition, while staying humble all the while, according to this NY Times article, From Jenna's Ex to a Presidential Jeeves

Choice quote:
"He also said on 'Ask the White House' that Charlie Young, the name of the character who is the president's personal aide on 'The West Wing,' the NBC television show, 'probably gets a lot more dates than I do.'"

Hmmm, I wonder if that's because Dule Hill is cuter. And fictional.

Update: I've been informed that Gottesman is Jewish...hmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Quality content indeed! I like your posts.

My submit adware article site is a submit adware article resource.

Come have coffee sometime.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Blog World said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home