Tuesday, July 19, 2005

From the D to the National Media?

Update: A blitz to the editor determined that the quote was from my article, but was not attributed in the interests of space and because of the widely held nature of the sentiment.

While wasting time online today, I came across this article in Foreign Policy, Weapons of Mass Seduction, by Parag Khanna. I was struck by this quote:

"“Do we really want our politicians to face the same scrutiny as our musicians, actors, and Paris Hilton?” asked another."

The same line appeared in an article I wrote for the D:

"But do we really want our politicians to face the same scrutiny as our musicians, actors and Paris Hilton?"

A Google Search for the phrase brings up only my article and syndicated versions of Khanna's.

Am I the observer? cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home